If you have logged out of your Opal account or deleted the Opal app from your device, you can easily log back back or re-install it and retrieve your subscription. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the Opal app on your iOS device by tapping link from your iPhone
This will take you to the login screen. If you have not installed it yet, it will ask you to download it from the App Store.
If you are reading this on your desktop, you can point your phone camera to this QR code:
Alternatively, open the Opal app, navigate to your profile, and select Sign Up.
2. Sign in to your Opal account using the same email or Apple Connect method you used when you initially created your Opal account.
3. You should now have access to Opal Pro without seeing a paywall.
When you encounter a paywall, click "Restore Purchases," and when asked "how did you purchase Opal?", select "Web."
That's it! With just a few clicks, you can easily re-install the Opal app, recover your subscription and access all of its features again.
Note that if you have deleted the app and re-install it:
- You will have to grant Screen Time permissions again.
- Data that was stored on the app will be lost. You will have to recreate your sessions if any.
With a combination of app restrictions, real time feedback and rewards, you can begin to focus better and accomplish your dreams.